Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dentists, Schmentists! They don't scare me!


Guess who went to the dentist for the very first time? Lucy made her first trip to the dentist, with her wonderful big sis, Sophia, showing her the ropes. As always, with younger siblings, they always want to do what the bigger kids are doing, and this day she was able to join the ranks of Dr. Henderson's lucky patients. The sunglasses, besides looking cool, are used to keep the bright lights out of the kid's eyes. When I go, I just close my eyes, so I don't have to see what they are doing. (Our next stop was to the Podiatrist to have him put Lucy's feet back on the correct legs!)

"This is how you open you mouth without talking!"



Sophia showing off the great stickers she got for being a super patient.


"Don't you wish you could look this cool visiting the dentist?"


"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"Just kidding!"


Lucy being a "big girl" at the dentist's office!

If this is the way my dentist visits went when I was growing up, I probably wouldn't have hated going.

No comments:

Post a Comment