Thursday, October 23, 2008

In the beginning...

You know... these things are everywhere. Everyone has one. Or so we are made to believe this. I am not doing this to be "trendy" or "on the cutting edge" because those are two things that have never been associated with me. And it's not going to start now.



I am starting this because of one main reason, and a bunch of little reasons. The main reason is because, around the Christmas holidays, we are sooo busy, doing things that HAVE to get done, we have missed a Christmas letter the last couple of years. So, instead of trying to remember everything that happened with our family throughout the year on a Tuesday evening in December while also trying to do everything else we do for Christmas, like baking, shopping, wrapping, DEC-OR-AT-ING, etc, I am going to try to capture the moments as they occur throughout the year and then send out Christmas cards with our blog address on it. This way you can learn more about us than you'd ever wanted to and we will have more time to buy, wrap, decorate stuff.





Once I get the hang of this, I'll even try to make sure the titles make sense so you can skip to the high point or points of the year. I hope I will keep this pretty current. I will probably have guest bloggers (Marcie and Laura and who knows who else) but for the most part it will be me providing the running commentary. I hope you will come back often to check up on us. Spend some time with us, laugh with us, cry with us and, if you want, discuss and share with us.





Enjoy and talk to you soon!






Picture from Easter 2008
(l-r) Vincent, Laura, Lucy and Sophia - all dressed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment